Tomato 500gm

Tomato 500gm

  • In Stock
  • Rs 18.00 Rs 22.00

  • Price in reward points: 840

A tomato is a nutrient-dense superfood that offers benefit to a range of bodily systems. Its nutritional content supports healthful skin, weight loss, and heart health.Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxident lycopene,which has benn linked to many health benefits,including....

A tomato is a nutrient-dense superfood that offers benefit to a range of bodily systems. Its nutritional content supports healthful skin, weight loss, and heart health.Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxident lycopene,which has benn linked to many health benefits,including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.They are also a great source of VitaminC,Pottasium,Folate,and Vitamin K.The water content of Tomatoes is around 95%.The other 5% consist mainly of Carbohydrates and Fiber.



Write a review

Please login or register to review

Related Products